Open to Grades 3rd through 8th
August 20, 21, 22 – Wednesday through Friday
3 – 5th Grade Session from 9:00 – 12:00noon 6th – 8th Grade Session from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Camp will be held at the Umpqua Valley Christian High School Gym Cost: Pre-registration $45.00, Day-of registration $50.00
- Come improve your volleyball skills with the help of the UVC High School Volleyball team! Coaches are encouraged to attend and participate with their athletes. Coaches/volunteers attend for free.
- Participants will learn fundamental skills of volleyball: including passing, setting, serving, and hitting. Junior High levels will learn rotations, basics of blocking, and offensive and defensive strategies.
- Cost includes a camp T-Shirt (select size below). Additional T-Shirts may be ordered for $10.00 each.
- Day-of registration will begin at 8:30 am on Wednesday, August 20th. If you would like to pre- register, please register online or send registration form and payment to Lacey Ferguson,
1663 W Catherine Avenue, Roseburg, OR 97471. If you would like to register online, email email@example.com for a link to register. An online registration form will be sent to you via email. If registering online, you may send check in or bring it the first day of camp. Make checks payable to Umpqua Valley Christian School.
Location: Umpqua Valley Christian High School
Date: July 14-17
Address: 18585 Dixonville Rd- Roseburg, OR 97470
Session #1 Elite -Time: 9:00am–1:00pm–Participants: Boys & Girls only 4th–7th Grade Session #2 MVP-Time: 1:30am–5:30pm–Participants: Boys & Girls only 8th–12th Grade Cost: $155.00
Instructor: Coach Mendo— Local Contact: Ronda Paschke, (541) 430-1998 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register online, please go to www.quickhandle.com OR….. If you choose to register via regular mail, print a registration form from our webpage and mail to your local contact Quick Handle Basketball – PO Box 922 – Issaquah, WA 98027 – 425-369-2221 email@example.com – www.quickhandle.com
Begin your child’s education with us!
Professional Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Andrews is a current state certified elementary teacher who has a specialized endorsement in early child-hood education.
Mrs. Andrews has twelve years of experience teaching Kindergarten and Preschool.
Mrs. Andrews is a member of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and regularly at-tends their conferences to keep current on child development research and develop-mentally appropriate practices.
Professional Preschool Curriculum
- UVC Preschool uses A Beka phonics curriculum. Students learn how to write upper and lower case letters, phonemic awareness, and to sound out short vowel words in preparation for reading in our Kindergarten.
- UVC Preschool uses Bob Jones math curriculum which teaches preschool students attributes, pat-terns, numbers 1 through 20, more than/less than, place value, graphs, measurement and addition.
- UVC Preschool voluntarily meets state preschool standards in other academic subjects with Mrs. Andrews’s unique curriculum which is based on a two year, semi-chronological study of the Bible. The corresponding monthly units con-nect the biblical concepts with the children’s everyday life translating the Bible into meaningful experiences young minds can understand.
- Professional Preschool Facility
- UVC Preschool is located on the campus of a contemporary Christian elemen-tary school. The preschool students enjoy the use of the school’s well equipped playground which includes a large covered play area and soccer field.
- The preschool students enjoy the fellowship of being included in a multi-age Christian community when they sing in chapel, eat in the lunchroom and per-form in the school’s seasonal musical pro-grams with the other elementary students.
- Families enjoy the wonderful benefit of de-veloping caring relationships in a profession-ally accredited, well-supported, Christian school community.